CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 10, 2008

To Recognize Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother God is Wisdom

I was in the Big Apple yesterday with a friend, and looking around I could not help but feel like I was living in The Matrix. Even though everyone is living their lives like ‘business is as usual’—they do not realize that the ‘matrix’ has them. The only way for men to escape from their ‘invisible prison’ is for someone who is free to bring them out.

Galatians 4:26
“but, the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.” Our Mother God, the free woman, is the mystery that has been hidden for ages and is the Truth that now sets us free!

Christ Ahnsahnghong and our Heavenly Mother God came to this earth to reveal the false lives that we were living in ignorance, and they continue to lead the lost to Zion, the city where we are healed from our sins and death, and protected from all that will soon take place on earth.

Being baptized and receiving the Passover at the Church of God World Mission Society, was the single smartest thing that I have ever done. Growing up, I was always considered to be one who was rather book-smart. If I wanted, I could learn anything and execute it well. One thing that I am coming to realize is that in the spiritual world, earthly intelligence counts for nothing. The smartest people in the world, when it is presented to them, will take the opportunity to have eternal life; and the wisest people are those that fear God and keep God’s commandments (Ecclesiastes 12:13). God’s commandments lead us to Christ and to eternal life (Matthew 19:17). Even the scholarly apostle Paul commented on worldly ‘wisdom’.

1 Corinthians 2:1-5
1. When I came to you, brothers, I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. 2. For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. 3. I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling. 4. My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, 5. so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power.

Can you think of anything, in this world, that is more important than receiving eternal life from God? Everything on earth will be destroyed--God said so. Christ Ahnsahnghong has sounded the trumpet for mankind to wakeup! (Matthew 24:31)

1 Corinthians 1:19
For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

2 Peter 3:1-7
1 Dear friends, this is now my second letter to you. I have written both of them as reminders to stimulate you to wholesome thinking. 2 I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles. 3 First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

In each age, it is the Passover that brings God’s people out of slavery. In this age, our Heavenly Mother, the reality of the New Covenant Passover, is the Seal of God that is on the foreheads of the 144,000. Even though, like the oracle in The Matrix, She is not what everyone expected, She is God. I am not able to see her through my worldy inclinations. The only lens through which I can see my Savior is through the Bible.

Those of you who think that our Heavenly Mother God will put on a show and perform for mankind will be disappointed. When one considers that even those that witnessed Jesus Christ turn 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes into a feast for 5,000 crucified Him, do you think that Mother God will perform miraculous signs to let us know that She is God Almighty? Actually, according to Bible prophecy, it is written that many false christs will do this.

Matthew 24:24
"For false christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible."

Instead, Our Mother God urges us to study the scriptures “until the morning star rises in our hearts.” (2 Peter 1:19) Through the scriptures we become wise for salvation. (2 Timothy 3:15)!

0 comments: