CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

God Almighty Himself Has Come As Ahnsahnghong, Pt. 2

I was learning more about Christ Ahnsahnghong at the Church of God World Mission Society and I saw some verses that made it so clear that He is God.

Eze. 34:11 " 'For this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them. 12 As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after my sheep. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness.' "

It is prophesied that God HIMSELF will come in the last days (a day of clouds and darkness) and will tend His sheep (take care of His people. God said that He will search for his people; that's without sending a prophet or an angel! In comparing this to the next verses:

Eze. 37:22 "I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms. 23 They will no longer defile themselves with their idols and vile images or with any of their offenses, for I will save them from all their sinful backsliding, and I will cleanse them. They will be my people, and I will be their God.
24 " 'My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd. They will follow my laws and be careful to keep my decrees. 25 They will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob, the land where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children's children will live there forever, and David my servant will be their prince forever."
Actually, Christ Ahnsahnghong has fulfilled the prophecy of King David, being baptized at 30 yrs old and completing the 37 yr reigning term by preaching the New Covenant. He established all the law that was abolished during the dark ages, while searching for us all one by one. This is why only Church of God World Mission Society keep correctly the laws of God according to the Testament, together with faith in Christ.
We believe Christ Ahnsahnghong because He is God. The Bible clearly and fully testifies about Him.

0 comments: