CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What is the Gospel Taught By Ahnsahnghong?

After taking a survey of what the general public thinks, I realized that no one knows exactly what is the Gospel! It's amazing that these churches "proclaim" the Gospel of Christ, yet not one their congregation members know what it is.

I studied at the Church of God World Mission Society and saw that THIS IS THE ONLY
CHURCH that accurately knows the meaning of the Gospel of Christ. I saw these verses:

Rom. 15:15 "I have written you quite boldly on some points, as if to remind you of them again, because of the grace God gave me 16to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles with the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit."

Okay, so Paul is a minister of the Gospel.

2 Cor. 3:5 "Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God. 6He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life."

Now, he says that he is a minister of the New Covenant. So clearly this means:

Gospel = New Covenant

Luke 22:14 "When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined at the table. 15And he said to them, "I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer...19And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me."20In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you."

So now, clearly, New Covenant = Passover

However, no church out there keeps the Passover except the Church of god World Mission Society. That would explain why only this church truly knows what is the Gospel!



0 comments: