CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Early Days in Church of God World Mission Society

Looking back to when I first visited Church of God World Mission Society, I remember my first impression from when I first walked through the doors. Everyone smiled so broadly, and their hospitality was genuine. The atmosphere, the people, the treatment - I realized that God had to be in this place, and I hadn't even studied the Bible yet!

I've been to many churches and even after studying the Bible in those places, I didn't feel like God was truly there. Don't get me wrong, the people were nice and the building was beautiful, but there was just something missing from those churches.

After coming to Church of God World Mission Society, I saw and felt the difference. The members truly respected eachother, I felt like I knew everyone for so long. I was seated in a hall way and actually asked what I WANTED to know about in the Bible. No church has EVER done that! In the other churches, I wasn't allowed to even ask questions, let alone asked to ask questions! This was so different...I liked it.

0 comments: