CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

My Early Days in the Church of God World Mission Society


Finally, I was able to see what made Church of God so different than all other churches. It would also explain why the people were so kind. The people in Church of God World Mission Society reflect their teaching, which is only in the Bible.


It started with my entering a study room. It was a one-on-one study where the main theme of the lesson was eternal life. I was shown two main verses of the subject:


John 6:53 "Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."


Matt. 26:17 "On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover?"
18He replied, "Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, 'The Teacher says: My appointed time is near. I am going to celebrate the Passover with my disciples at your house.' " 19So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover...26While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." 27Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. 28This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

If I were to see nothing else, these vereses would be enough. However, I was still shown so many verses that taught me the way to salavtion. I must say that I have never seen the way to have eternal life until I came to this church. And who knew, Passover is not Jewish but actually Christian! According to the same verse in Luke 22:7-20, Jesus Christ's Passover is the New Covenant. I guess what makes this church different from others is that it acually reads the Bible. (LOL!)

1 comments:

Lila said...

Hi, God bless you~* your blog refeshed. It's so good to see. :)
I hope our Elohim God may protect you and bless you.